Date of entry into force: "26" May 2022
PRIVATE ENTERPRISE LANTEС (hereinafter - "Enterprise" or "We"),
which is the owner and administrator of the website www.ula.lantec.ua and all related subdomains and pages, respects the right of everyone to the protection and confidentiality of personal data.
If the Service User does not use such features or services, we only collect information that does not identify the user and is impersonal data: for example, a list of web pages viewed.
In order to access some other functions of the Site, the User must provide information that allows him to be identified (hereinafter - "Personal Data"): name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
The User is responsible for the accuracy of the information and personal data that he provides to us. In case of providing inaccurate data, the User will not be able to use all the features of the site and receive useful information, and We will not be able to contact the User. For example, we always need to make sure that the User provides a relevant email address, as this is one of the main ways to communicate with the User.
If the User does not agree to these terms, the User has the right not to provide us with their Personal Data. In this case, some services of our Site will be unavailable to the User.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We have the right to receive information from you from various sources:
- when you use our Services;
- from our authorized representatives, contractors, dealers or licensees, as well as other persons to whom you have provided your Personal Data, which we need to provide you with relevant services;
- from companies that use or ensure the use of our Services;
- as a result of your response to our calls, marketing or other messages;
- through social networks;
- as a result of your choice of product or service of the Enterprise;
- as a result of your participation in our information and advertising events;
- from third parties who have disclosed to us your personal data collected by such third parties based on your consent.
Personal data that We may receive or You may transfer to us include:
- contact information (name, position, postal or e-mail address and telephone number);
- working contact information (e.g. position, department and company name);
- contact information of your partners, friends, or others, if you have provided their details, so that we can contact them;
- IP addresses, MAC addresses;
- location data;
- cookies and web beacons (you can read more about this in our Cookies Policy);
- other information (e.g. purchasing behavior and preferences, language, age, date of birth).
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We process your personal with the following purpose:
- communicating with you about our products and services;
- management, evaluation, and improvement of our activities;
- improving existing and creating new products and services;
- communication process management;
- determining the effectiveness and optimization of our advertising and promotional activities;
- carrying out actions related to tax or accounting, auditing, invoicing, reconciliation, and payment;
- debt collection for the use of our products or services;
- assessing your interest in our products and services, and contacting you in connection with possible cooperation;
- protection of accounts from unauthorized access;
- in accordance with the requirements of any applicable law or in the course of any legal proceedings, or at the request of any public authority that has or claims to have jurisdiction over the Enterprise or an affiliate of the Enterprise;
- processing your transactions using our websites and other digital resources.
We also have the right to use this data for other lawful purposes, as we report separately during the collection of your personal data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE DISTRIBUTE
We have the right to disclose and distribute the personal data we collect to the following persons:
- our affiliates, banking and financial institutions and other legal entities involved in the development or technical support of our products and services, contractors, dealers or licensees;
- legal entities that prevent fraud or unauthorized access to our products and services;
- to other third parties with your consent. When the Enterprise acts as a supplier or customer of products and services to third parties, we have the right to disclose to them personal data that we have collected on their behalf;
- within the Group of Companies or affiliates in accordance with the terms of this Policy or other terms that we notify you of during data collection.
- competent public authorities that have approached us within their legal powers.
We have the right to disclose information about you:
- if required by the legislation of Ukraine or within the framework of court proceedings;
- if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss;
- in other cases when required by applicable law.
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Consent to the processing of personal data is provided by you in order to ensure the implementation of civil law relations, as well as relations in the field of advertising and marketing, in accordance with the applicable laws.
You grant the Company and our authorized representatives and officials the right to provide you with any commercial and/or informational information about the Enterprise and/or our partners by mail, e-mail, telephone and/or SMS, and by any other means of communications.
You also confirm your consent to the transfer by the Company of your personal data included in the personal database "Clients" to the controllers (processors) of personal data, exclusively for the above purpose. You do not require a separate notification of the transfer (distribution) to the controllers of your personal data included in the specified personal data base.
You allow us to process your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of their processing unless applicable law requires us to store it for a longer period.
If the set storage time expires, your data will be deleted if it is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
By completing and sending the electronic form to the Company, you confirm that you have been informed (a) about the inclusion of your personal data in the personal database "Clients" owned by the Enterprise, the purpose of collecting and processing personal data (according to the purpose specified in this document), about your rights pertaining your data as follows:
- the right to withdraw consent;
- the right of access;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object;
- notification of data breaches;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
- receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
- receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether your personal data is processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or tarnishes the honor, dignity, and business reputation of an individual;
- to complain about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to the processing of their personal data during the consent;
- know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for you;
You may also have other rights under applicable law.
However, you have the right not to transfer personal data to the Enterprise or to refuse to directly transfer information to us. You may also require us to destroy your personal data that we process. However, in these cases you will not be able to use the full functionality of our Services or you will not be able to use them at all. On the other hand, we will no longer be able to supply or inform you about these products and services.
You have the right to revoke any consent given to us before, or at any time legally object to the processing of your personal data. We will consider your decision for all further actions. If you have withdrawn your consent to the use or disclosure of your personal data, in some cases you will not be able to use certain products or services of the Company.
To exercise these rights, please contact us by the means of communication specified in the "Contacts" section.
CROSS-BORDER TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES
By using our products and services, you agree that we may transfer personal data to other countries, and not only store and process it in the country in which it was collected or in which you are located. Cross-border transfer of personal data to other countries may be carried out by us exclusively for the purpose of their processing or storage by authorized administrators (processors) of personal data using cloud and other online services, hosting services. During such data transmission, we and our service providers will take all measures to protect them provided by applicable law.
We also undertake to comply with the legal and technical requirements for the protection of information and personal data required by applicable law.
STORAGE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We and our service providers guarantee the security and protection of your personal data. We and our service providers use information security measures to protect the personal data we collect and process. We and our service providers protect the personal information we collect from accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, compromise, access, disclosure or use. We use reliable information security algorithms in our work.
LINKS TO OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Our Services may be used in conjunction with the products and services of our service providers. We have the right to place links to sites of other products and services in our Services.
ACTION OF THIS POLICY, CHANGES AND MESSAGES
PRIVATE ENTERPRISE LANTEC
65029, Ukraine, Odesa, street Knyazivska, 24, office 4
+38 (044) 360-56-27
+38 (048) 760-19-76